Moldex® Power! Multi-Purpose Outdoor Cleaner is a commercial strength multi-surface cleaner designed to clean dirt, grime and remove mold, mildew, algae stains from almost any surface. It was specifically formulated to get rid of mold on vinyl & aluminum siding as well as wood, brick and concrete surfaces. It is useful on an array of surfaces and contains no bleach, ammonia or poisonous acids so it can be used safely around plants and shrubs.
Applications: Recommended for all exterior siding (wood, vinyl, aluminum), roofing of all types (asphalt shingles, fiberglass, shingles, cedar tile), gutters, stucco, brick and cement block, masonry, concrete, driveways, walkways and walls, porch, screens, pool areas, engines and equipment, RV’s, patio furniture, and boats.
When mixed (1:10) with water, one bottle of concentrate makes 11 GALLONS of premix, and cleans up to 2000 sq. ft. (less on rougher surfaces), and can be applied by pressure washer, pump-up sprayer, brush or roller. Contains anti-corrosive agents to safeguard pressure washer parts (bleach can erode O-rings).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
(MANUAL USE DIRECTIONS)
1. Mix at 1:10 parts concentrate with water.
2. Fill spray bottles, buckets, or pump sprayers and spray to wet the area to be cleaned. Work in manageable sections if cleaning a large area.
3. Wait several minutes to allow cleaner to work before wiping, scrubbing or mopping the surface clean.
4. Rinse with clean water, allow surfaces to dry before resuming use or traffic.
(PRESSURE WASHER APPLICATION)
1. Rinse surrounding plants with water, before and after application.
2. Wet surface to be cleaned, prior to applying the product.
3. Place detergent application siphon tube and screen filter directly into container. Open meter valve (if applicable)
for maximum product flow. For reservoir machines, pour product (full strength) into pressure washer.
4. Spray at low pressure onto a wet surface.
5. On vertical surfaces, always spray from the top down.
6. Allow product to remain on the surface for 3 to 5 minutes to penetrate. Do not allow product to dry on surface.
7. Remove siphon tube from solution and rinse surface with high pressure water spray thoroughly.
8. Flush siphon tube with clean water prior to storage.
Material Safety Data Sheet:
Yes. It was formulated with Advanced Bleach Gel which helps controls overspray. Bleach is known to damage sensitive surfaces so we developed this technology to help you protect the areas surrounding the mold stains.
Yes. This formula is safe to use indoors and outdoors. It can be used on almost any (colorsafe) hard non-porous surface.
No. Like most bleach-based products, we recommend keeping this product away from fabrics, glass, metals and old porcelain.
No. This product is one of the strongest mold & mildew stain removers available on the market. It is 3x stronger than the leading bleach stain remover. However, we recommend using our Mold Killer to stop the growth of mold & mildew. Moldex® Mold Killer is an EPA Registered product designed to kill and inhibit the growth of mold & mildew.
This product is available in:
Removes tough stains from, mildew, mold, algae, fungus and moss and restores the original look to wood, vinyl, brick and stone siding
Cleans & Brightens Decks & Fences and makes weathered old decks or fences look like new.